Collection of Information
We may collect information when you interact with inovia in the following circumstances:
Information you provide us. We may collect information that you provide to us, such as when you submit an inquiry through our contact form, when you sign up to receive our newsletters and other communications, or when you provide us with your information in any other way.
Device Information. When you visit our website, we collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), including information about how you interact with our website and information that allows us to recognize and associate your activity across devices. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP address, cookie information, mobile device, and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data.
Location Information. Through standard tracking mechanisms, your country and city-level information may be stored in the Analytics captured for our websites.
Information gathered from Cookies and Other Technologies. We collect information when you access content and sites (both on and off of our website) where cookies and other technologies are present. This information includes the kind of content or ads served, viewed or clicked on; the frequency and duration of your activities; the sites or apps you used before accessing our website and where you went next; whether you engaged with specific content or ads; and whether you went on to visit an advertiser’s website, downloaded an advertiser’s app, purchased a product or service advertised, or took other actions.
How we use your information
We are able to deliver, personalize, and improve our website by combining and using the information we have about you (including information we receive on and off our website) to better understand how you use and interact with our website and the people or things you’re connected to and are interested in. We may also use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features and content for our website;
- Conduct research and support innovation;
- Create analytics and reports regarding the use of and trends within our website, including showing trends regarding general preferences and information on user experiences. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or pseudonymized information;
- Maintain our list of contacts and send you information regarding inovia; and
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
How we share your information
We do not sell, license, disclose or otherwise share information that individually identifies you with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
With Your Consent. We will share information with third parties when we have your prior consent to do so.
With Partners and other Third Parties. We may share your information with affiliated and non-affiliated parties in the following cases:
- Affiliates and Trusted Partners. We provide user information to affiliates and trusted partners who work on behalf of or with inovia based on our directions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality measures. For example, we may disclose your personal information to third party service providers in connection with specific services to be carried out on our behalf, such as the maintenance and operation of our website and database or other reasons related to the operation of our business.
- Advertising and Analytics (Limited to Non-Personally Identifiable Information). We may share non-personally identifiable information with third parties, such as publishers, advertisers, measurement analytics, apps, or other companies, but in no event do we share information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information is information such as names or email addresses) with these partners.
- For Legal and Other Purposes. In certain cases, we may receive a demand to disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities. We may disclose your personal information: (i) to any governmental authority as part of an investigation to determine our compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations; (ii) in response to a court order, subpoena, discovery request, or other lawful judicial or administrative proceeding; (iii) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of inovia, its users or the public; or (ivi) as otherwise required by law.
Information Security and Data Retention
inovia has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of information we collect or store. We retain personal information you provide to us as long as we consider it necessary for the purposes it was collected, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations.
Data Processing and Transfers
Access, Modification or Deletion of Your Information
Questions & Suggestions
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Attn: Data Privacy Officer inovia capital 3 Place Ville-Marie Suite 12350 Montréal, QC H3B 0E7